Week 11 Post 1

I think for Solid Gold, a monthly newsletter would be the best fit. I believe anything to frequent would be overkill. Between change of seasons, holidays, and trends I think there could enough information to send out a monthly or even bi-monthly newsletter.

I think Solid Gold could use relevant data in their email, sharing the growth of social media, the relationships they have with businesses, and share stories of success working within Solid Gold. I also believe giving hints to forecasted trends would beneficial information to share in a newsletter. I believe the format and appearance of a newsletter for Solid Gold would carry a lot of weight. As a company that is always thinking ahead and is there to help businesses get ahead, it would need to be apparent that Solid Gold understands trends and style.

Comments

  1. I think it is great how you already have an idea of the appearance you are going for with the newsletter and it's overall purpose and contribution to the overall business. I also think monthly or bimonthly is a good plan because I agree that more than that might be overkill. I think can fit in enough updates for the month in a single newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the once a month newsletter as anything more would really annoy anyone you're sending it to, specifically for your business. Understanding trends and styles can help your business be more successful especially when you can let other people know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part 1

Week 1: Themes