Week 14

For this project I decided to make the objective of Twitter Advertising to increase clicks to Solid Gold's page clicks.
For Facebook I opted for a single photo post with a description and branding that would lead viewers to the consulting appointment page.
For Instagram I chose a carousel post that featured multiple photos and captions, directing to different pages and resources for Solid Gold.
I think if this was a real business I would use photos of the office space, the building, of the area where consultations happen. I think leading viewers to the resources easily is effective and helpful especially if consumers have specific questions.




Comments

  1. Thats some good diversity, I am certain once this class closes my company twitter is getting deleted, I just cant seem to mesh with Twitter and their uses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part 1

Week 10 Post 1

Week 7 Post 2