Week 2 Part 2


It's funny because when I was trying to write this paper I was struggling to explain what platform is good for personal use. More specifically I found a hard time explaining why these platforms were better for personal use. It's easier for me to find reasons for businesses to use specific social media platforms, so it was nice reading your paper and remembering why social media platforms are considered social (haha). Nice post.

As a platform I have never used I didn't even think about Snapchat. But knowing what I know about you, you explained it very well. Honestly, snapchat potentially seems like the worst platform for businesses. Good post!

Rahmanian, Darius


I like how you mentioned social media managers and how they have changed what customer service means from their stereotype of being hilarious! Do you think you've come across any business instagrams that do a great job at being the brand without directly doing sponsored ads with influencers? Nice post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2 Part 1

Week 1: Themes

Week 11 Post 1